At VectorSeek, we recognize the need to protect the privacy of the personal information we collect or you provide to us when you access and use our website.
1. Protection of Your Information
When we collect or use your information, we will utilize reasonable safeguards to ensure its protection. It should be noted that no security procedure is currently 100% effective. Should any breach of your Personal Information occur, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible, as required by applicable law.
2. Type and Purpose of Collection
We collect information at various points in the website to facilitate its use by our users. Specifically, two types of information are collected:
- Non-Personal Information: Upon accessing the website, certain non-personal information will be automatically collected without your knowledge or consent, such as your IP address and the referring website. We use Non-Personal Information to examine our traffic and to view how our users use the website. This type of information will not allow you to be personally identified. For example, we use “cookies”, which contains only certain statistical information. You can instruct your computer to inform you whenever a cookie is being sent, or you can disallow cookies through your web browser. If you do choose to disallow cookies, your experience on the website may be diminished, or your ability to choose some of the options on the website may be limited.
- Identifying Personal Information: To utilize some portions of the website or some of the services provided therein, you may be required to first provide personal information that will allow you to be identified. This type of information will not be collected without your consent. The purposes of the collection of Personal Information are the following:
- To establish a relationship with you;
- To facilitate your service through our website;
- To facilitate your service with our affiliated service providers;
- To allow you to post a picture on the website, and to identify you as having posted a picture on the website;
- To anticipate and resolve problems with your service;
- To understand your needs and desires vis-à-vis the website;
- To update you on changes to our services or products, including new promotions.
We expressly acknowledge that we will not use your Personal Information for any other purposes without your consent. Further, we will only collect Personal Information to the extent necessary for the abovementioned purposes. The Personal Information we collect will vary depending on how you are using the website, but may include, without limitation, your address, phone number, email address and credit card information.
3. Right to Examine Information
You have the right to examine any of your Personal Information that we collect. Should you wish to examine such information, please send us a written request to [email protected]. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee to access your information, as permitted by applicable law. In certain cases we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your Personal Information (ex: if the information also pertains to the Personal Information of another user).
4. Withdrawal of Consent
You may withdraw your consent to the collection of Personal Information at any time by sending a written request to [email protected]. Upon receiving notice that you have revoked your consent, we will stop using your Personal Information within a reasonable time, which will vary depending on what information we have collected and for what purpose. Please note that we will send you an email confirmation upon receipt of your request. Therefore, if you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us again with your request. If you do choose to withdraw such consent, your experience on the website may be diminished, or your ability to choose some of the options on the website or the services provided therein may be limited.
5. Sharing Information
We will not sell, rent or disclose to outside parties the information we collect, save and except that we may share the collected information with other parties as follows:
- Affiliated Service Providers: We have agreements with various affiliated service providers to facilitate the functioning of the website, with whom we may share the information we have collected. For example, we may share your credit card information with the credit card service provider to process your purchase. All administrative service providers that we use are required to have the same level of privacy protection as we have, and therefore we expect that your information will be handled with the same level of care that we employ.
- Where required by law: We may share the collected information where required by law, specifically in response to a demand from government authorities where such demand meets the legal requirements.
- Statistical Analysis: We may share Non-Personal Information and aggregated information with third parties for advertising or marketing purposes. No Personal Information will be shared in this manner.
- Transactions: In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where collected information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
6. External Links
The website contains links and references to other websites. We are not responsible for the collection, use and disclosure of information, or the privacy practices of such websites, and we expressly disclaim any liability relating thereto.
7. International Transfer
9. Persons Under 18
The website is not marketed toward persons under the age of 18. If Company discovers that it has inadvertently collected Personal Information about individuals under the age 18, it will promptly delete such information.